Contact Us

Contact Us

For emergencies please call 911

Visit or Call

To report suspected child abuse, call Child Protective Services at 855-444-3911
If you have questions about child abuse, or need more information, please call or email us. We'll get right back to you.

Genesee County - Flint location

515 East Street
Flint, MI 48503

Shiawassee County- Owosso Location

1216 West Main Street
Owosso, MI 48867